The India-China Seminars have enabled face-to-face discussions between scholars, policy-makers and practitioners in India and China.
- JGU-PKU Seminar- Seminar On Governance, Norm-Setting and Compliance Across Cultures held on 12 November 2018 [read more]
- SHUPL Delegation-JGU-SHUPL visit for establishing the Chinese Language Training and Studies Center on 21 December 2018. [read more]
- Launch of CALACS Working Paper Series & Interactive Session International Cooperation for Development: Perspectives from Emerging and Developing Countries byProf. Karin Costa Vazquez, Dr. Kenneth King, Mrs. Pravina Kin on 11th April 2018 [read more]
- China -India Seminar Series on Friday, 16 February 2018 byProfessor (Dr.) Wang Na, Ms. Shruti Pandalai, Professor Dan Guttman, Professor Harold P. Sjursen, Mr. Weipu Chan [read more]
- In February 2016, the CICS organized the seminar on Judicial Reform in India and China, scholars from Renmin University Law School and China University of Political Science and Law had a dynamic discussion with colleagues from the Jindal Global Law School, Jindal School of Government and Public Policy.
- In November 2015, the CICS organized the seminar on Public participation in Legislative Process in India and China. The delegation of Standing Committee of National People’s Congress led by Mr. Lang Sheng had a very meaningful discussion with Indian policy-makers , scholars and NGO practitioners. Indian Rail Minister